vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Throne of Jade (Temeraire Series #2)

Throne of Jade - Naomi Novik Oh did I enjoyed this book! Temeraire's adventures come back in another intriguing installment of this great saga. WHAT I LOVED: I loved the growth there was in every character since the last book & the new ones that were introduced. This series never stops surprising me, it is funny, charming & deals with many issues that normal people go through like jealousy between friends & so on. I love the frankness of the writer dealing with every aspect of the dragon life(if you've read this book you know what I mean.) I can honestly say I'm surprise of everything that happened in a single book & I could not stop reading until I had finished the whole book. WHAT I DISLIKED: I can't honestly think of a single thing I didn't like. I loved every aspect of the book, but I still want more. I thoroughly recommend this series to all fantasy, history & dragon lovers.