vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments)

City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare Cassandra Clare likes me us suffer. Just sayin...Anyway, I don't want to spoil anyone & I don't trust myself into not starting a rant over the book, so I'll just say it: IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!I had no realized how long it had been since I had last read about Jace & Clary, but from the start I realized I had always missed them.The book has LOTS of Simon, he is the sort of mega star of the book, but there's still Clary & Jace (Oh boy if there's about them too).City of Fallen Angels gives kind of an end to many problems, but at the same time starting new ones. Like the Simon/Maia/Isabelle love triangle is still not completely resolved, but in a way it is. I loved the new characters & Cassandra Clare gave up so many twists I never saw coming. I can honestly say it's an awesome addition to the series & the only reason why I didn't put the 5 stars is because of the end, it was awesome, but I can't believe it ended like that!! *whines* So, yes is my kind of protest. READ IT NOW!