vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Babe in Boyland

Babe in Boyland - I LOVED this book, but I was unsure of how to rate it, so I settled for a common ground. I got to admit I regularly don't read books like these, mostly because I feel I've read my fair share of them. And when I mean this kind, I mean the fluffy, high school books. But I felt I understood Natalie from the start because I sometimes questioned myself the same things she did & felt similarly like her. I obviously never went to the same extent as she for I barely survived the questioning part.Regardless of all that, I must admit I loved the story. It was incredibly clichéish & silly at times, but it was fun to read about. Jody Gehrman took a cliché, gave it some latin spice and a tiny bit of swearing in spanish & Babe in Boyland was born. I found myself laughing at times all alone in my room. It was sweet, innocent and great to read about.Still some clichés made me want to scream at loud, hence my rate. So, anyway DON'T listen to me and think it will suck a bit, but DO listen to me and read it. I swear it WILL surprise you!