vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #3)

Forever - Maggie Stiefvater Rating: 4.5A beautiful conclusion to a much beloved series.The Wolves of Mercy Falls series has always amazed me with its originality & with its ability to surprise me & break my heart in every installment, & Forever is no exception.Forever stands for what we all have come to expect & love in this series: the attachment between souls, may it be by friendship or love.I loved:- the lyricism of Maggie's writing. How she could perfectly describe the character's feelings in fantastical, sometimes absurd, but beautiful ways that(weirdly enough) make perfect sense to the reader.- the torturous pacing that is so light that seems to float in midair & never move on, until it hits us that it has been moving & wonderful things have been happening and characters have been evolving. - and the way Maggie brings her characters to life making me really feel their presence through each page.Overall, I enjoyed this book so, so much & really think it deserves to be read, so you should definitely give it a try.