vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: No Future for You - Brian K. Vaughan, Joss Whedon, Georges Jeanty, Cliff Richards, Andy Owens, Dave Stewart, Richard Starkings Rating: 4.5No Future For You, the fantastic sequel to The Long Way Home does not disapppoint. It's another return to the brilliant characters brought to life by Joss Whedon. The wittiness of the storyline & hilarity keeps you entertained. While the fast-paced action filled with magic is not bad either. No Future For You is the return to Faith, a character to the series who is also a Slayer & has a frenemies relatioship with Buffy. Faith is a strong character that struggles with her past & bad decisions she made during her younger years. And we also see a darker side of Buffy when she struggles with her belief of Faith's recovery from the dark side.No Future For You is a great story because we see not only external struggle for the characters, but internal as well. They are so many stories going on, Buffy's, Faith's, Dawns' & all interwoven into a magnificient story.No Future For You should not be let pass, but read immediately, just like all of Buffy's comic.