vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum
Plague - Michael  Grant As Stella would say: "Oh my Gaiaphage!"I knew Michael Grant was EVIL, but never has his evilness reached such levels. So many questions, no answers & a WHOLE year ahead until it's sequel. *hyperventilates*Plague as it's predecessor is full of fast-pacing, killing action. The FAYZ has never before been in such more trouble. Everything is backwards, Sam & Astrid, Diana & Caine.Although this book was awesome, I can't help but feel it sort of precedes something BIGGER. And I know that if you've read the book you must be wondering: "How can something be bigger than that?!" But the thing is by the end of the face you'll will resemble this :OYes it will, it ends in a sort of cliffhanger because so much things are left unanswered, so we can assume they will be resolved in the two last books, in which I'm sure many more people will die.And talking about dead, how come there's still people alive in the FAYZ? Kids are always dying, but new ones appear just to die later on. Just Sayin....Anyway, Plague won't disappoint, as a matter of fact it will make you thirst for more. So, READ IT NOW! OR I WILL UNLEASH THE DARKNESS' FURY UPON YOU ALL!