vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Kat, Incorrigible

Kat, Incorrigible - Stephanie Burgis Firstly, Kat is a 12 year old. A TWELVE YEAR OLD girl & she's a freaking awesome! When I read the synopsis I thought I had a clear idea of what the book was going to be about, but I didn't. No matter what you expect of this book, I bet it would not be what you encounter, it would be MILLION times better. Kat is definitely the center of the story, her imaginative 12 year old mind, innocence & braveness is what keeps the story going. She's straightforward & is not afraid of anything and sees it upon herself to save her family. Although sometimes unbelievable feats for someone of her age she keeps the story going with tears in your eyes because you are laughing so hard.Kat, along with her two sisters are the heroines of the story, they are all willing to give their life for the other two. Full of magic, action & comedy the story is a thrilling read.Overall, I loved every second of the story. The characters were entertaining, even the bad guy & the story was original and comical!