vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

The Day Before

The Day Before - Lisa Schroeder Rating: 4.5I remember the first time I read a book by Lisa Schroeder, I had never read a novel in verse & I was very apprehensive over how realistic the story would come through. But let me tell you, once you've started there is no going back, it's an emotional ride. It is an example of how important words are & how wonderful language is. They can arrange to say the most beautiful stories with such a few words. The Day Before has an interesting premise. Not a story after the big change, nor the day itself, but the day BEFORE a change in the characters life.And Lisa Schroeder rocks it. She keeps us in our toes trying to figure out what the next day is going to be & what has happened before the day "Before". I would recommend to read this book slowly & to savor the feel of the words. You won't regret it. This is a book who deserves to be read & enjoyed. So, go & read it NOW!