vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Wildefire

Wildefire - Karsten Knight Rating: 4.5Ummm... WOW.Wildefire is so different from the average YA book. I didn't knew what was going to happen half the time and the other half I was confuse & wondering WTH.Ashline is one of those one of a kind characters that you rarely read about. She is an out of control high school student with even more more crazy & uncontrollable older sister. And yes, she is badass & I like her. Wildefire is one of those mind blowing books you either like or hate. The story is so rich & constantly evolving, but in a smooth way that makes it easy to follow, but which some people might find confusing. I'm not gonna lie, while reading this book I had huge suspicions everyone in the book was bipolar. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I never knew what was coming, but that only made me more excited about continuing reading. This is a genuine gem of a book that needs to be read.