vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Tuesdays With Morrie

Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom I have mixed feeling about this book. Maybe it was the wrong time to read, maybe I should have waited a bit longer or maybe I should not have read it at all. I loved Morrie, who can read about him and not fall in love with that dear old man, he is the embodiment of what every human being wants: love, nurture, understanding & someone who would always see and think the better of everyone and try to help them and teach all that hew knows.Then there's Mitch Albom, he is an amazing person, he does not hide who he is and is very honest about who he was before re-meeting Morrie, that said I think he is full of it. Sometimes I was torn between believing him & or just feeling he was playing with me. Overall, I might have to pick up this book someday in the future and try to see something I may have missed and that which makes people love it.... or maybe I won't and I'll always feel this way about it.