vickythenerd

Nerdy Reading

I am a vegetarian Nerdfighter who loves Doctor Who & books. I read mostly YA and fantasy, but I love all genres.

The Fellowship of the Ring
J.R.R. Tolkien
The Sigma Protocol
Robert Ludlum

Wither (Chemical Garden)

Wither (Chemical Garden) - Lauren DeStefano It's been so long wince I've enjoyed a book this much. I even had forgotten what it felt like. (Seriously I had, I was surprised because I hadn't even noticed.)Wither it's not an action packed story, it takes its time with the story, giving it its own pace, slowly enticing us into keep reading.I loved every grotesque part of the story. One of the main reasons I loved this book so much was because awful things could be happening, things I hated, but they were so horrible they were good in a way. It felt the author was truthful to the story, if you know what I mean.I only disliked the abruptness of the ending, although it does not end in cliff-hanger(thankfully), it does ends in a somewhat unwanted moment. We want to know what happens afterward. Overall, I recommend Wither to EVERYONE, honestly you won't be disappointed, you will be begging for more.